DEVELOPERS: member of NAS (the National Academy of Sciences) of Ukraine G.G. Pivnyak, prof. V.T. Zaika, prof. Yu.T. Razumnyi, prof. V. V.Tkachev, docent G. M. Bazhin, engineer A.S. Rumyantsev, engineer I.M. Lutsenko.
PROJECT ESSENCE: It has been developed advanced intelligent system of control for the power distribution equipment in coal mines. The introduction of new energy monitoring technologies allows to reduce energy consumption in production.
|Energy-capacious installations and processing lines (processes)||
Power energy consumption for the process, %
Reserve of power saving, %
|Mining and tunneling sites||10,9||13 - 19|
|Trunk conveyor transport||15,4||12 - 57|
|Water outflow complex||21||2,5 - 8|
|Total for mining works||46,3||3,5 - 12,5|
|Installation on the surfaces of mines|
|Lift installation||5,5||3 - 5|
|Fan installations||18||6 - 10|
|Total for installations on the surfaces of mines||23,5||(1,3 - 2,1)*|
|Total for energy-capacious processes||69,8||(4,8 - 14,6)*|
* Reserve of power saving, in % from the general mine power supply
APPLICATION AREA: Power supply systems. It had been tested in mines.
- The power cost for mining works is reduced by 50-70%;
- Active mine power is increased by 5 - 15%;
- Underground power substations is increased by 120 - 150 kVA;
- Downtimes of production sites reduce by 30 - 50 hours annually;
- The cost of development - 5 million UAH ;
- The execution period - 2 years.