DEVELOPERS: prof. Sadovenko I.А., prof. Rudakov D.V., associate prof. Inkin А.V.
- The combination of decontamination and extraction of gas from coal deposits and gas-bearing structures with its subsequent storage in suitable reservoirs.
- Bringing tanks for gas storage in aquifers seams near the powerful industrial customers in Central and Eastern Ukraine.
- Using the heat of sub-standard coal seams in the flooded mine field by underground burning of them.
- Synchronization of active usage of the thermal resource schedule of annual energy consumption.
SCHEME OF UNDERGROUND GASIFICATION
- Flooded mines with residual coal stocks with volume of 2 billion tons;
- Seams-collectors and worked out area for accumulation of the heat-transfer agents;
- Dense rocks in coal containing thickness of Western Donbass and adjoining geological structures with high content of gas (more, than 2,2 billion m3);
- Industrial enterprise located nearby the mines.