DEVELOPERS: prof. Bondarenko V.I., associate prof. Ovchinnikov М.P., associate prof. Maksimova Ye.А., engineer Ganushevich K.А., engineer Say L.S.
- The basics of methods and technologies for the constant and save cycle of gas extraction from natural gas-hydrate deposits have been developed.
- The experimental installation for receiving gas hydrates from methane-air mixture degassing wells of Ukrainian mines has been created.
- Resource saving technological scheme of production freeze-gas-hydrate blocks is developed.
- Oil and gas mining industry: gas-hydrate deposits.
- Coal mining industry: extraction of methane gas.
- Fuel-energy complex of Ukraine: transportation of gas in gas-hydrate state.
ECONOMIC EFFECT: For the first time in Ukraine the basics of methods and technologies for constant save cycle of mining gas from natural gas-hydrate deposits and reception of synthetic gas hydrates from methane mixtures of degassing wells of Ukrainian mines have been developed. Using complex approach to alternative energy source will increase economic indicators of the mining industry and reduce man-triggered impact on the natural environment.